Wednesday 9 May 2018

Gelli Arts® the Unboxing


Today my huge box came all the way from Gelli Arts® in the USA. I contains all the goodies for making mono-prints with the Gelli® gel printing plates. How do I look in the apron? I was very excited to find all these new Gelli® gel printing plates in sizes that I don't already have. I'm building quite a collection!


Included were lots of tools for mark making including these combs - what do you mean they are supposed to be for paint?



I'm happy to see a new brayer as I've been doing lots of kids workshops lately and my current ones are looking a bit worse for wear.


They've sent lots of paint too, along with some parchment paper which I haven't tried before.



Most exciting of all is this little box within the big box. It's a new Quilt Squares Printing Kit and includes a Gelli® gel printing plate, brayer, paint, fabric medium, mark-making tools and materials, parchment paper and instructions. There are several other kits available on the Gelli Arts® website including card printing kit and feather printing kit. Use the discount code below for 10% off.





Just got to clear up the art room before I can get started!

1 comment: