Sunday 16 February 2020

Sketchbook Pages - In Progress


I've been mostly working in my sketchbook lately. I'm experimenting with incorporating photographs into sketchbook pages. All of these pages (and the one above) have photographs on them. Many of the photographs are of previous sketchbook pages - a great way to reuse some art!








I work in several books at a time so I can keep going without waiting for paint and glue to dry. The book below is an altered book, originally about Sydney architecture. It has some great line drawings already in it which I'm keeping on the page and adding more to.



In this book below I'm exploring what I can achieve with simple shapes and lines. It has washes of watercolour and collaged prints.




This book is more of an art journal that a sketch book. I'm exploring layers and cut outs that show pages beneath.



I don't think these pages are finished yet. When the books are done I'll make a video flip-through for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment